Bookmark and Share   
MEMBERS AREA []
Username
Password
Categories []

Back to home page
Main Category : Edinburgh Property
Additional Category : All Auction Property
   Edinburgh (Abbeyhill) - Part Purchase Flat - 2 Double Bedrooms - Value: 160,000 GBP Auction ID : 103776   
Bidder or seller of this item?
Sign in for your status
Print View Send this Auction to a Friend    

Edinburgh (Abbeyhill) - Part Purchase Flat - 2 Double Bedrooms - Value: 160,000 GBP

You must be registered in order to be able to bid.

Current Bid -
Start Bid GBP 35,000.00 [ Convert ]
Quantity 1
# Bids 0
Location EH8 8HS, Lothian
Country United Kingdom
Time Left 11 days, 5h 41m
Start Time 05 Sep. 2017 22:02:28
End Time 03 Oct. 2017 22:02:28
Status Open
Make Offer
Reserve Price Not Met
High Bid No Bids

Description
SORRY - THIS PROPERTY IS NOW SOLD
.
Any Offer at or Above £35,000 Secures This Property!
.
Tytler Gardens
Edinburgh
EH8 8HS
.
Location Map: CLICK HERE
.

.
Value: £160,000

Starting Bid: £35,000

Bid Increments: £100

Special Conditions: 25% shared ownership. Monthly rental on remaining 75% only: £177.00 per month fully inclusive. Only available to first time buyer and subject to approval from Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association.
.
Important - Please Note: 0131 Auction incorporates an 'Anti Sniping' Feature - If a new bid is received within the last five (5) minutes of auction end time then the auction bidding will automatically be extended for a further five minutes, from the time which the last bid is received, until no more bids have been placed.

.
In order to automatically display any new bids placed, please be aware this auction page will refresh every three (3) minutes until auction end. If you require further information then please contact us
.


..
PROPERTY
.
Option to buy 25% share in a superb 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat in the Abbeyhill area of Edinburgh. This property is only available to first time buyers and subject to approval from Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association. Monthly rental of remaining 75% is only £177.00 which includes occupancy charge, building insurance, stair cleaning and landscaping/ gardening.
.
This property comprises of a shared secure entry common stairwell, reception hall, generously proportioned lounge and breakfasting kitchen. There are two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, well presented bathroom with mira electric power shower over the bath. This property also benefits from a large shelved box room and storage cupboard.
.
This property is fully double glazed and has a free resident's car park with gardens and drying green to the rear of the property maintained by Castle Rock Edinvar.
.
Abbeyhill is well placed to all local amenities and services to cater for everyday needs. Local there is Meadowbank Retail Park, Access to LRT buses 1,4,5,15,26,X26,34,35 and 44. It is a 2 minute walk to Holyrood Park, 10-15 minute walk to Princes Street and 10 minute drive to Edinburgh city bypass.
.
An excellent starter home in a fantastic location, early viewing is essential to fully appreciate what is on offer.

.
Accommodation
.
Entrance:
The Property is accessed via a secure entry phone system into a well maintained stairwell with the property located on the 2nd floor.
.
Hall:
The Hall is accessed via a secure door and provides access to all room. It has wall mounted entry phone system, radiator and fitted carpet
.
Lounge: 13ft x 14 ft 4m x 4.5m
A well Presented and generously proportioned lounge benefitting from a double glazed window overlooking the rear of the property, wall mounted radiator and fitted carpet.
.
Kitchen: 10.7 ft x 12.7 ft 3.3mx 4m
A modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of wall and base units with splash back tiling around all worktops and integrated stainless steel sink. Freestanding cooker and fridge/freezer and automatic washing machine. It has an extractor fan and vinyl flooring. With a double glazed window overlooking the rear of the property and views of Arthur seat.
.
Bedroom 1: 12.5 ft x 10.2 ft 3.8m x 3.1m
Bright attractive double room benefits from double glazing overlooking the front of the property. Ample space for free standing bedroom furniture. Fitted wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted radiator and fitted carpet.
.
Bedroom 2: 12.4 ft x 10 ft 3.8m x 3m
The 2nd double bedroom has a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property. Ample space for free standing bedroom furniture, fitted wardrobe with hanging and shelving. Wall mounted radiator and fitted carpet.
.
Bathroom: 5.6ft x 7.7 ft 1.70m x 2.3m
Comprising of white WC, pedestal wash basin, bath with Mira power shower. Wall mounted radiator and cork flooring.
.
Box Room: 6.2 ft x 4.3 ft 1.9 x 1.3m
Shelved and fitted carpet.
.
Large shared garden and grounds.
.
Well maintained communal garden and drying green. Free residents car park.
.

.
Would you like to view this property or order a copy of the Home Report? CLICK HERE

These particulars do not form part of an offer and all statements contained herein are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and any intended purchaser must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. The dimensions provided may include, or exclude, recesses intrusions and fitted furniture. They have been chosen to indicate the general size and shape of each room. Any detailed measurements ought to be taken personally.
.
DISCLAIMER: 0131 Property Auctions (0131auction.co.uk) provides a Property Auction Facility Only and is not an Estate Agent and we do not provide Estate Agent Services. Any opinion, statement, recommendation or anything else whatsoever shall not form any guarantee or warranty. All investigations, surveys, searches or any other enquiries will be your responsibility. Any further investigations, due diligence, establishment of clear title, surveys, searches, etc or any other enquiries will be undertaken by your appointed suitably qualified persons but we make no warranty or guarantee and you must rely on any professional warranty or guarantee offered by the person or organisation performing such investigations, surveys or searches.
.
To the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or costs arising out of failing to provide the services or any part thereof of our Property Auction Facility. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability which shall apply to all damages of any kind, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, damages or loss, including but not limited to, any damages for loss of income, profits, revenue or data incurred by you or third parties, whether based in contract, tort or in any other way whatsoever, even when we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
.
All our Auction properties are sold in strict accordance with our Terms & Conditions. To view a copy please: CLICK HERE


- Edinburgh - Lothianís - Fife - Live Online Property Auction -

.
Auction Images
Select a picture

View Full Size Images
Edinburgh (Abbeyhill) - Part Purchase Flat - 2 Double Bedrooms - Value: 160,000 GBP
Item viewed 49 times
Offline Payment
Winning bidder pays 2.5% Reservation Fee/ Auction Commission above final bid value
Winning bidder pays 2.5% Reservation Fee/ Auction Commission above final bid value



Bid on this Item
Edinburgh (Abbeyhill) - Part Purchase Flat - 2 Double Bedrooms - Value: 160,000 GBP

You must be registered in order to be able to bid.

Copyright ©2010. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Live Online Property Auction Scotland - Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife - Houses and Flats For Sale TERMS & CONDITIONS and PRIVACY POLICY
Page loaded in 0.203115 seconds